Summers are here and so does our camping, beach, hill station/vacation plans. When shopping for new summer outfits, do not forget to shop a good quality UV-protected sunglasses as well. They are more than just a cool pair of eye accessories. They are a necessity. They not just add a spark to your entire look but also help us avoid having to quint in the bright sunlight. Heat and sun exposure may lead to many serious eye issues in the future. Here are a few reasons why you should wear sunglasses in summer:
- Protect your eyes from sun damage: Do you know, that excessive heat exposure may cause early-stage cataracts? Not only adults but also kids should carry a UV-protected sunglass, it protects against retina damage which may result in vision loss. Kid sunglasses are a cute accessory to boost your kid's confidence as well as add protective eye gear.
- Prevents eye cancer: 100% UV-protected sunglasses also acts as a shield to prevent Eye cancer caused due to UV exposure.
- Shield your eyelids: Most sunglasses are a size or two bigger than the regular eyeglass frames. Larger sunglasses protect the sensitive skin around your eye socket from harmful UV Rays.
- Prevents eye strain: Ever forgotten your sunglass while driving a vehicle on a bright sunny day? The most common feeling is “uneasy”. Sunglasses not just protect from Harmful UV rays but also prevent your eyes from squinting or having discomfort from bright sunlight.
- Protects from dust: Either you are chilling on a beach, driving, or having lunch in an open space. Sunglasses protect your eyes from exposure to dust, pollution, or sand.
- Prescription Sunglasses: If you are not fond of wearing contact lenses, powered/prescription sunglasses may work as a blessing to you. You need not carry your spectacle separately when you can easily enjoy a brown shade of sunglass on a bright sunny day.
- Add a fresh look: let’s just agree on the fact that sunglasses can instantly change or revamp your entire look within just seconds.
Next time, while shopping for new summer fits, do not forget to add a cool, quirky, or classic pair of a good-quality sunglass to your cart.