- What should I do if I'm not sure about the size & fit of the frames? Please guide
At Yourspex, we offer glasses in 3 sizes - small, medium and large. Click the Frame Size link at the bottom of the product page to know your size and find the best fit!. Also you can go through point 9 of these FAQs for guidance.
- What if I buy glasses & don’t like the fit? And what about the lenses?
It is our responsibility to get the perfect pair of glasses. And just in case, your glasses don't fit properly, we make it extremely easy for you to exchange or return the frames, with lenses. If you face any difficulty, just give us a call at +91 9818070785. For more info, do check out our 14 day easy return policy.
- Can I get glasses with prescription?
We custom-make glasses with single vision, bifocal, or progressive prescriptions across all powers. Whatmore, you can simply buy glasses fitted with your prescription or just the frames. It’s your choice!
- Where do I submit my Lens Power details?
You can simply submit your power details after you complete your purchase. You can either upload a picture, enter it online, email us firstname.lastname@example.org or call us +91 9818070785.
- Can you help me know about my eye power as I don’t have a prescription?
We offer FREE Home Eye Check-up service to help you ascertain your eye power. Just pick a time that is convenient and our trained optometrists will be there to assist you!
- Can I try the frames beforehand the purchase?
Yes you can! Use our AI Virtual Try On (VTO) Feature on the product page of your chosen frame, follow the instructions, and see a 180 degree view of yourself with your chosen frames!
- What lenses will you use? Will it be thin, anti-glare lenses?
We give you affordable, high quality robotically fitted, anti-glare lenses, with a 1.6 index which is -35% thinner than market average. Whatmore, we offer UV-400 protection on all our lenses, similar to what is provided in lenses across Europe and the USA.
- How many days will they take to make my eyeglasses?
Normally, it takes 2-5 days to get delivered to you post-dispatch, based on your location.
- How do I know which size to buy? Can I do a home measurement test?
Simply pull out your credit or debit card from your wallet and place one edge of the card at the center of your nose and see where it ends. If the card ends at the tip of your eyes, a Medium sized frame would fit you perfectly. If the card width extends the eyes, a Small size would be perfect for you. And just in case, the card edge finishes before your eyes end, you need a Large-sized frame.
Order- Status, Delivery, Return & Cancellation FAQs
- Can I exchange or return the product if I don’t like it? What are your return & exchange policies?
Don’t Worry! Because we are there for you! Yourspex has an exchange policy valid within 14 days from the date of delivery for all items except contact lenses & Braded Frames & Sunglass like Rayban. If you find an issue with your product, within 14 days from the date of delivery a pickup can be arranged by contacting us. Once the pickup is done and after goods are inspected at our warehouse facility, the refund will be processed either by online credit card (if prepaid order) or by bank transfer through NEFT (in case of COD).
- How do I check the status of my order?
Your order details can be easily found in the ‘My orders’ tab mentioned on your account page. You can also contact our customer support via chat or call. In addition, an SMS/ Email will also be sent to you with the tracking details once the order has been dispatched.
- How will the delivery be done?
We have a dedicated team of delivery personnel and a fleet of vehicles operating across the city which ensures timely and accurate delivery to our customers.
- What should I do if my order has failed but my money has been debited from my account?
Please e-mail us on email@example.com with your purchased order number or PayU/EBS transaction ID. We will immediately process the order so that you get your product as soon as possible. In case of a refund, please contact our customer support team at +91 9818070785
- How can I cancel or change my order?
Just drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference number of your purchase order. In case we have not shipped it yet, we will cancel your order, else you will have to send it back to us and we will offer you a refund or exchange.
- How do I register on Yourspex?
Simply register by clicking on the "Register" link at the top right corner of the homepage. Fill in your information in the form that appears. You can review the terms and conditions, provide your payment mode details and submit the registration information.
- Are there any charges for registration?
Registration on Yourspex.com is absolutely free of charge.
- Can I add more than one delivery address in an account? What about different city addresses under same account?
Yes, you can add multiple delivery addresses in your Yourspex account. However, if you want different products delivered to different address you need to place them as separate orders. And yes, you can place orders for multiple cities.
- I have forgotten my password. How do I reset it?
Just enter your email address on the Login page and click on forgot password. An email with a reset password will be sent to your email address. Now, you can change your password. In case of any further issues please contact our customer support team.
- What are the modes of payment on Yourspex?
You can pay for your order using the following modes of payment:
- Credit and debit cards (VISA / Mastercard / Rupay)
- Net banking
- Cash on delivery
- If I pay by credit card/cash on delivery how do I get the amount back for items not delivered?
If we are not able to get deliver all the products in your order and you have already paid for them online, the balance amount will be refunded back to the same source (Credit/Debit card) from where you have paid through (CC Avenue/Razor Pay). In case of COD the refund will be done to your bank account through NEFT.
- Where do I enter the coupon code?
At the time of checkout you will be prompted to select payment method. On the payment method page there is a box where you can enter any evoucher/ coupon code that you have. The amount will automatically be deducted from your invoice value.